Following the recent government announcement will be reopening on Monday 6th July!
We are so excited to welcome all of our customers back, however things will be very different. We ask that you all apply the common sense approach in the same way as our team, whilst working closely to the government guidelines. The health of our community and staff is our upmost priority and we ask you all to take this into consideration too.
As you know we have undergone a complete refurb and we are so sad we can not fulfil our dreams straight away but hang in there and soon we will return to the normal. We have re-branded, got a new menu and a new pub!
Before visiting us we politely ask you to read the below list:
- If you feel unwell & have any potential symptoms, please stay at home and follow NHS advice.
- Upon entry you will be asked to provide ID, which we will be photographing so we hold your personal information as requested by the government.
- One way entrance and exit system in place.
- We will be taking bookings ONLY for food. No walk ins. Each table will hold a 2 hour slot and we will be adding 15 minutes on to ensure the table is deep cleaned for the next customers.
- From queuing outside, a member of staff will show you to your table.
- Card / Contactless payments only.
- Table service only, including drinks orders, no standing at the bar. Please be patient.
- Limited kitchen menu for the time being (INCLUDES SUNDAY ROAST DON’T WORRY!!)
- We advise bringing your own hand sanitiser but we will also be providing this.
- Keep a safe distance from other households, no hand shaking, hugging, kisses. We will have to save those!
- Tables will be set out following guidelines, please don’t move them or push them together.
- Children must be supervised at all times, no running around. Dogs to be kept on leads – no stroking them for now!
- Toilets will be monitored and cleaned regularly. We will be operating a safe system as they are only small. But again please use common sense & think of others.
Please be patient as this is all new to us as it is to you and if we work together everything will run smoothly. Please be kind and considerate to those around you and before you know it we can all raise a glass and hug one another again.